Andrew G. Kellerman, President
Financial background below
"Finding the qualified cell site lease buyer that will pay the most for your lease, under the terms you require, is what I do."
"I am willing to do the extra work necessary to get you the absolute most, over the last decade this has produced 10 to 15% bigger net payouts for my clientele."
"When municipalities, successful businesses, and educational institutions have the need to sell an asset or need to raise cash, they will put the asset out to bid in what is referred to as a 'Request for Proposals' or a RFP. This has proven to be absolute best method for public or private institutions, it is certainly worth my extra effort to do the same for you."
My financial history:
- 1st-CellTowerBroker.com, Inc. - Cellular site lease financial consultant operating in all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico - President/CEO - and creator - Florence, Oregon
- 1st-Mortgages.com - One of the very first mortgage lead generators. Offered borrowers the opportunity to receive multiple competitive mortgage offers - Escondido, California and Florence, Oregon
- Thomson, McKinnon Securities, Inc - Vice President - Licenses held: Series 7, Municipal, Corporate, and US Bonds, Options, and Commodities - Carlsbad and La Jolla, California (all licenses have since expired)
- North County Properties, Inc - Real Estate Sales, Land Development and Real Estate Syndication- Broker - Encinitas, California
- West Coast Financial Bancorp - Mortgage loan Originator - Managing partner - Del Mar, California
- JulAn, Inc. - Custom agriculture field preparation and harvest equipment company - Imperial Valley, CA - President
- AnJulCo, Inc - 3,000-acre field and row crop farming - Imperial Valley, California